As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we at Duncan Home Services want to provide you with an update on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, as well as business continuity for the Indianapolis community. We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to, or being required to, remain home for extended periods of time.
More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
- All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
- Shoe covers
- Maintain Social Distancing – including working outside the residence only when
- All Duncan Home Services employees will be required to check their temperature prior to reporting to work.
- Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater shall not report to work
and seek medical treatment, if necessary.
- Duncan Home Services employees shall wear a green sticker on their uniform to confirm they have conducted their daily temperature screening and that they are fever-free.
- We are continuing to require employees to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines if they are experiencing other symptoms such
as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, (i) prior to booking an appointment and (ii) again prior to our technicians arriving to a home, our Customer Relations Specialists will make inquiries to confirm there are no occupants of a customer’s residence experiencing any symptoms and to confirm we have explicit authorization to service the residence.
Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at (317) 749-0100
For the safety of our community and consistent with health guidelines, we do reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are encountered or confirmed.
We will be prioritizing emergency service requests during this time and allocating our resources to fulfilling such needs over other elective service requests, but please know, we are prepared to respond to customers’ needs as promptly as ever because we understand that HVAC & Appliance services are critical services.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service from us without disruption – all while taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We thank you for your continued trust in us, and we are always here when you need us!