Special – 18 Point Furnace Tune Up
Make sure that your heating system is working properly to be ready for the cold winter months.
Get a technician from Duncan Home Services do a full 18-point furnace tune up service.
The tune-up will include:
- Cycle furnace, check for flue draft and gas leaks
- Record temp differences from supply and return air ( temp rise)
- Check gas pressure at valve for proper adjustment
- Test carbon monoxide in flue and inside home, test customers carbon monoxide tester
- Inspect heat exchanger and face plate
- Inspect condensate tubes, traps and pump
- Check operation of safety limit controls, transformer, elements
- Inspect sequencers and relays
- Check fan, blower speed and amp draw
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect and clean burners
- Reading of ignition and sensor
- Check control board and fuses
- Inspect filter location and advise on how to change it
- Inspect general condition of installation
- Vacuum entire unit inside and out
- Inquire if there are any obstructions in vents, supply or return air
- Cycle furnace at thermostat, calibrate if necessary
Book your furnace tune-up today!